Highlighted

After Effects 2020 crashing

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

"This is Urgent", i am working on an assignment which is due in 3 days. The project file which is almost done is crashing multiple times and i am not able to fix it. This has been happening from the past 3 days since i have updated it to Ae2020 and i use MAc Book Pro 2020. Please Please Please help me. 

It is very urgent!!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 2020 crashing

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

"This is Urgent", i am working on an assignment which is due in 3 days. The project file which is almost done is crashing multiple times and i am not able to fix it. This has been happening from the past 3 days since i have updated it to Ae2020 and i use MAc Book Pro 2020. Please Please Please help me. 

It is very urgent!!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset After Effects Preferences

1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) while the application is starting.
  2. A dialog box launches asking you if you want to delete your preferences file. Click OK.
  3. To also restore default keyboard shortcuts, Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the OK button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  thanks for your response but the solution isnt working. One thing is the software is only crashing while i am opening this particular file or else it is working pretty fine with other projects. Let me know if i should do something.

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0