Highlighted

After Effects 2020 do not send to Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,
I would like to report that after the last update on April 15, After Effects does not send the compositions to Media Encoder. Thanks for a feedback

Hi everyone,
I would like to report that after the last update on April 15, After Effects does not send the compositions to Media Encoder.
Thanks for a feedback

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 2020 do not send to Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,
I would like to report that after the last update on April 15, After Effects does not send the compositions to Media Encoder. Thanks for a feedback

Hi everyone,
I would like to report that after the last update on April 15, After Effects does not send the compositions to Media Encoder.
Thanks for a feedback

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about After Effects, I have moved this from the "Get Started" forum for you. Please see this thread for more info:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for moving the post, Jane.

Did the article help, Andrea Stancheris?

-Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, to understand, but not to solve the problem.
Hopefully in the next After Effects update.
Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that removing plugins is not ideal. You can work with a previous version of After Effects for now. Sorry about that!

We're working on a fix.

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick answer.

Good luck and see you soon.

Andrea

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add that the problem for me started on April 20th.  While I do have the latest build I honestly don't remember updateing AE 2020 anytime recently but it's not impossible I did and just forgot.  Irrigardless the problem started for me on April 20th at around 2 PM PST.  2 hours earlier I had imported a .aep to ME just fine as I do several times a day.  I went out for a bike ride and when I cam back it was bugged. Absolutely with 100% certainty I can tell I did not update AE on April 20th.  And I didn't update it in the days immediately preceeding the 20th.  Not sure if this info can be helpful in targeting the issue and as an aside...  Is Adobe now sneaking updates to my PC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gutterfish,

There is a bug specifically with AE 17.0.6 and AME 14.1. If you didn't update to 17.0.6 but are still running into the issue, please see this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-dynamic-link-between-after-effects-and-adobe-media-...

If you could send me the logs, I can share them with the team to identify what's going on in your case.

Adobe is not sneaking updates to your PC. You can check your Creative Cloud desktop app and see if any updates are available.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rameez,

So here's a screen shot I just from CC a few minutes ago.  Apparently Adobe IS sneaking updates 😞

sneaking updates.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea Stancheris and Gutterfish,

We understand that this isn’t an ideal situation for you and the After Effects team has been working hard to fix it. The good news is that they are testing a fix in the latest beta build of After Effects. If you’re interested to give it a shot, you can download the beta version from your Creative Cloud desktop application. Choose the Beta apps category on the left side in the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

More info on public beta:
Blog: https://theblog.adobe.com/introducing-public-beta/
FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for the support. I will try the Beta version that you suggest to me at the weekend. Now I have to close many urgent jobs.

See you soon.

Andrea

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, Andrea.

Happy to help!
Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0