• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 2020 is taking a long time to send queue to media encoder

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects 2020 is taking a long time to send queue to media encoder, and once it is queued, it takes too long to start the render.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The length of time it takes to open up AME, load the comp, start dynamic link to open a background copy of AE to do the rendering, and start the render depend entirely on your available system resources. Right not I am using Photoscan to create a 3D model from 695 images, taking a break from doing some hand roto in After Effects on 8K Red Raw footage, and looking at this forum. If I were to send one of those 8K comps to the AME while Photoscan is running and I'm working on the web I would expect it to take five to ten minutes. If all I have open is a web browser and mail and my comp is HD it takes about 90 seconds for AME to wake up, load the comp, an be ready to start the render for the first time. Photoscan is using about 80% of my system resources and memory so there's nothing left. That may be the case with your project. Only Project details will let us know:

Screenshot_2020-04-08 20.50.46_xy1OBR.png

Safari, Photoscan, then AE and almost all my system resources are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines