Highlighted

After Effects 2020 Not Working!

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally just bought After Effects, and it is my first time with Adobe Creative! Ever since the first day I bought this SOFTWARE! IT has not been working properly! 

1. It Glitches

2. The Preview Sounds glitches BAD! 

3. IT is slow! 

Please help me! I did not spend 20+ dollars for something this cool to not work properly! 

Topics

Audio, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 2020 Not Working!

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally just bought After Effects, and it is my first time with Adobe Creative! Ever since the first day I bought this SOFTWARE! IT has not been working properly! 

1. It Glitches

2. The Preview Sounds glitches BAD! 

3. IT is slow! 

Please help me! I did not spend 20+ dollars for something this cool to not work properly! 

Topics

Audio, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. I see that After Effects is not working fine at your end.

Would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM OS)? Also, the exact version of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

Due to an issue with the Community, the file that you attached to the post is not working. Could you share a download link to that file?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines