Highlighted

After Effects 2020 on Mac Last log message was: <4478438848> <DS> <5> GPU Sniffer result: 110

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed adobe after effects 2019 on my Mac (OS Mac Catalina), but then it starts loading after 4-5 seconds it crashes and shoes me this error Last log message was: <4478438848> <DS> <5> GPU Sniffer result: 110. Where is the problem? What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 2020 on Mac Last log message was: <4478438848> <DS> <5> GPU Sniffer result: 110

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed adobe after effects 2019 on my Mac (OS Mac Catalina), but then it starts loading after 4-5 seconds it crashes and shoes me this error Last log message was: <4478438848> <DS> <5> GPU Sniffer result: 110. Where is the problem? What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that After Effects crashes when you try to launch it.

Third-party plug-ins installed in the MediaCore folder can cause this issue. Please try the steps suggested in the following Community post and see if it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/ultimo-messaggio-registrato-lt-4561939904-gt-lt-ds-gt-l...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO....your answer is not installing any plugin?

SERIOUSLY?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have third party plug-ins installed and have the same problem... What to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is that no 2020 edition of the Adobe softwares can't be installed in Catallina OSX. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0