Highlighted

After Effects 2020 sound preview is slow

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Everytime I playback my clip it's slow and in a deep low voice. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app/restarted my computer. I have "cache before playback" clicked and have alsotried adjusting my Audio Hardware settings. Is there something I am not doing right? I have never had this problem before editing mp4 videos before.

TOPICS
Audio, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 2020 sound preview is slow

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Everytime I playback my clip it's slow and in a deep low voice. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app/restarted my computer. I have "cache before playback" clicked and have alsotried adjusting my Audio Hardware settings. Is there something I am not doing right? I have never had this problem before editing mp4 videos before.

TOPICS
Audio, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Info Panel to make sure you are playing back at full frame rate. Check the Preview Panel and make sure that the frame rate is set to Auto. Check the Previews tab in Preferences and make sure mute audio when playback is not real-time is checked. Try setting Comp Resolution to Auto and Magnification Ratio to 50% or 25% in the comp panel if you cannot get the Info Panel to tell you that the playback is real-time. Try skipping 1 frame in the Preview panel if you cannot get the comp to playback in real-time. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately none of that worked 😞  Also, My info panel doesn't show anything in it when anything is selected. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0