Highlighted

After Effects 2020 won't launch

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer info

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.25.27 AM.png

after effects won't launch. The AE icon bounces in the dock as if it starts to open and then it simply stops. NO error window. I have reinstalled it. I have tried resetting presences (Command + Shift + Option) while starting the app. Have restarted my machine.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 2020 won't launch

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer info

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.25.27 AM.png

after effects won't launch. The AE icon bounces in the dock as if it starts to open and then it simply stops. NO error window. I have reinstalled it. I have tried resetting presences (Command + Shift + Option) while starting the app. Have restarted my machine.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the After Effects forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. My apologies for not properly locating the question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RAGGATIII,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still having the issue? Please try the suggestions mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes/td-p/106841...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. Can anyone shed any light please? Nothing in the suggested article is working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0