Highlighted

After Effects 33:7 Error-Corrupt Project

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project I have been working on for a few days and attempt to open it and I get the below error.

Error 33:7- Project Corrupt

I was able to restore from Autosave but this is a serious error, what causes this? People could lose a lot of work if this problem is not addressed and fixed.

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects 33:7 Error-Corrupt Project

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project I have been working on for a few days and attempt to open it and I get the below error.

Error 33:7- Project Corrupt

I was able to restore from Autosave but this is a serious error, what causes this? People could lose a lot of work if this problem is not addressed and fixed.

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be hard to analyze what the cause is as long as the project file is a binary format. I would say the frequent backup is only a salvation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0