After Effects:AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Execute failed ( 5027 :: 12 )

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I keep getting the following message in After Effect when I try to render my Cinema 4D Lite file.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 20.46.20.png

Cinema seems to be working fine but when I import my footage into a new composition the project window remains blank and I get the message.

If I highlight the C4D file in the project window I can see the file but the Comp file shows nothing.

I've installed re-installed, purged my memory and cache and it's driving me nuts can anybody please help?

I'm running AE 17.1.1 on Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects:AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Execute failed ( 5027 :: 12 )

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I keep getting the following message in After Effect when I try to render my Cinema 4D Lite file.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 20.46.20.png

Cinema seems to be working fine but when I import my footage into a new composition the project window remains blank and I get the message.

If I highlight the C4D file in the project window I can see the file but the Comp file shows nothing.

I've installed re-installed, purged my memory and cache and it's driving me nuts can anybody please help?

I'm running AE 17.1.1 on Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hybrid_3d,

Sorry for the issue.

What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM)? Is it happening to all the projects? Also, have you tried resetting the preferences of After Effects yet: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this, 
1. Uninstall After Effects (Do it from Creative cloud desktop app)

2. Delete Maxon Cinema folders from C:\Program Files

3. Reinstall After Effects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. I unisntalled/reinstalled and all was fine for a couple of days and then it went back to not showing the render in the comp. Increadably frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be an OS issue. CC 2020 runs fine on OSX High Sierra 10.13 as long as you do not try and run C4D or set C4D as the Comp Rendering option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 1
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem on Win 10 so it's not OS specific

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2021 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. I have C4D and AE installed on a removable drive, though. Both work fine indivually, but for what ever reason I cannot access C4D from AE. I used to be able to when I had both installed directly on my computer, but I don't have enough space to work. If someone has any advice for me, it would be grealy appreciated. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has just started with my files as well. It happened after i ran an update. Any answers would be appreciated. Nothing seems to import into AE from C4D now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've started having the same problem only recently. Never had problems with C4D in AE until recently 😞

Marek Mularczyk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marek,

My issues started right after the latest update. I have Cinema 4D lite to be clear. I uninstalled AE and deleted the Cinema files, re-installed everything but did not install the latest update. Everything is working fine now. Hope this helps Cheers! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2021 0
47m ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'll try that. When you see you didn't install the latest update, are you refering to AE or C4D?

Marek Mularczyk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
47m ago 0