Highlighted

After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Execute failled (5027 :: 12)

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a problem with C4D files in AE, when I import a file and create a new composition I get this dialog: "After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Execute failled (5027 :: 12)"

I have tried some things

- Purge memory & cache

-Change the Renderer TCP Port

However none works

anyone have any solution?

I work from a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Greetings from Mexico

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Execute failled (5027 :: 12)

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a problem with C4D files in AE, when I import a file and create a new composition I get this dialog: "After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: Cineware AliveThread - Execute failled (5027 :: 12)"

I have tried some things

- Purge memory & cache

-Change the Renderer TCP Port

However none works

anyone have any solution?

I work from a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Greetings from Mexico

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try rolling back to CC 2019. I have Cineware problems with 2020 on one of my Macs. It's the backup machine that is still running High Siera. I haven't checked the minimum system requirements, but for me, 2020 is not compatible with High Siera when you use Cineware or the C4D rendering engine. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same Problem on a PC, if anyone has ideas, please help,
its not a solution to go back to cc19

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Started a few days ago and cannot find any real solutions other than reverting to the 2019 version. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out that CC 2020 with R21 worked (same problem with R22), the Maxon support pointed me on that.
Problem is on Windows, that the official R21 download comes without the Cinema 4D Lite.exe
Maybe the Maxon support can help out here too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0