• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: No Cinema 4D installation was found. (5027 :: 12)

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I working with AE an cinema 4D, I get this error when I launch AE and create layer MAXON CINEMA 4D File…

How can I fix it? 

Versions:
AE 17.0.5,
C4D R21.115,
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi saa4,

This shouldn't be happening!

Can you try these steps?

1. Create a new project, apply the Cineware effect (search for it in the Effects panel) to any layer to bring up the Effect Controls panel.

2. From the Effect Controls panel, click Options to bring up the Cinema4D installation window.

c4d.png

c4d1.png

3. From there, you can point to the C4D installation in the dialog.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi saa4,

This shouldn't be happening!

Can you try these steps?

1. Create a new project, apply the Cineware effect (search for it in the Effects panel) to any layer to bring up the Effect Controls panel.

2. From the Effect Controls panel, click Options to bring up the Cinema4D installation window.

c4d.png

c4d1.png

3. From there, you can point to the C4D installation in the dialog.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RameezKhan, Thanks a lot, it helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help 🙂

-Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

when i look in my applications folder there is a maxon cinema 4d folder, but i am not seeing an application inside of it. i have uninstalled after effects and reinstalled, but still nothing.

thank you.Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 11.47.59 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whew - This totally fixed my "After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: No Cinema 4D installation was found. (5027::12)" problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Windows, also install the following windows update:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2533623/microsoft-security-advisory-insecure-library-loadin...

It's a problem between Cinema4D and kernel32.dll library which this patch solves

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And also, make sure you are running AE as an Administrator 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

!!!

"Versions:
AE 17.0.5,
C4D R21.115,
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reminding me you're on a Mac. Did it start happening after an OS upgrade? Are you running the OS as an Admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link leads to a windows 7 fix file (I'm using windows 10), and it's no longer available.
Is there any other source for this patch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't understand how toScreen Shot 2020-05-09 at 2.32.05 AM.png fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think for the bottom browse button, you need to point it at the "Cinema 4D.app" in your Maxon directory then it should work 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not work for me in v17.x.x. The folder with the C4d software does not insall for me.

Try to install v16.x.x and it should work!

Spent the day with support and came to the conclution its something wrong with v17 and C4d Lite.

Best of luck.

Ulf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a shocker with this one. So just to confirm a solution. I un-install Cinema 4D, there were 2 version R21 and 22 (remove programs). I then via CC App un-installed AE. Re-installed version 17.1.4  of AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I've been trying to find a fix for hours and then I came across your note. 

It's not ideal using an older version but I'll take it. Thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/uKjl34iHgjE
There is a complete solution to the problem. true video in Russian

Исправление ошибки при подключении плагина Cinema 4D в Adobe After Effects - After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEMA 4D: Cineware Server Suite failed to acquire renderer port and path. Server commands not available. (5027 :: 12) Дополнительные файлы скачать тут ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use adobe video software a lot, but when I do, 30% of the time is troubleshooting it. And this... I just give up. I never had Cinema4d installed and I even tried to follow the Russian video. Are there any software developers or QA left in Adobe or it's just telemarketing staff at this point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have NFT Generator and get an error message right at the beginning. Without that I have render. Could you please help me? Regards

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-14 um 18.02.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines