Highlighted

After Effects Alert - the file doesn't exist

New Here ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Hi,

J'ai un probleme avec AE. on vient de me mettre la version 2018 et lorsque j'essaye d'ouvrir mes fichiers, un message apparait :  AE Alerte - le fichier XXX n'existe pas!

Que faire? Apparement je dois pouvoir l'ouvrir depuis AE en faisait "ouvrir" et lorsque j'essaye d'ouvrir sur premiere pro, cela ne fonctionne pas bien.

Merci de m'aider, je suis désespérée....

Julie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Alert - the file doesn't exist

New Here ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Hi,

J'ai un probleme avec AE. on vient de me mettre la version 2018 et lorsque j'essaye d'ouvrir mes fichiers, un message apparait :  AE Alerte - le fichier XXX n'existe pas!

Que faire? Apparement je dois pouvoir l'ouvrir depuis AE en faisait "ouvrir" et lorsque j'essaye d'ouvrir sur premiere pro, cela ne fonctionne pas bien.

Merci de m'aider, je suis désespérée....

Julie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without system information and critical details like where you store your files, what they are named, what types.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Mylenium,

It is the first time I requested help, so I am not familiar with all info i have to provide!

The file are stored on a folder on my computer. The folder name is "L-C" , I originally had L&C but I changed it.

The files were AE 2017 and I switch today to AE2018.

The name of the file I cannot open is the type of "Joaquim.aep"

I tried with any files, and it is not working. But if go from AE, open a file, it works!

I am on Windows 7 enterprise.

I hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,

Do you still need help with this?
Let us know.

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2018 0
PedroPaz LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's works here too, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Mylenium writes, it could be anything.  We don't have enough information to know.

Since Adobe software is becoming more and more difficult to troubleshoot, I recommend that you revert to the previous version that worked for you. 

If you absolutely, positively MUST have the new features, or if you are being forced to update, I wish you good luck in the troubleshooting process.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 0