Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects animate without keyframe

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the next problem: when i create two keyframes to animate a object or layer in After effects, between those keyframes, with the same value of position in the Y axis, for example moving the object from left to right After effects move the object up to down too, and in the graphic editor i can see how After makes a curve in the middle creating a vertical displacement...

How can i disable that ???

I added a screenshot where you can see in red the keyframes with the same value (no movement in this case) and in blue how After effects make a movement :SUntitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spatial and temporal interpolation are separate properties in AE. You need to read the help. For the time being the quick fix is to just convert the keyframes to linear ones...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...but it doesn't work, i have tried one thousand times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed by myself, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell me how instead of just: Fixed it 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines