• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects attempt to get an item address from a position outside of list length

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,i'm kinda new here,but i really hope someone read this and help me..i use After Effects cc 2018
basically,i can't move my keyframes,nor highlight them (clicking),nor Easy Ease them,i'm also having problems with the graph,whevenever the error happened,i would highlight the keyframes (click and drag my mouse around the keyframes),go to the graph and drag the edges of the graph,because then the keyframes would also move,but now i can't move any of them..when i try to click on the graph an error text appears saying "after effects attempt to get an item address from a position outside of list length,error code 27:15"
someone please help me

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on your system, your project, to which properties those keyframes are applied and so on we can't really tell you much. Provide the pertinent info and screenshots of the situation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really get what you meant by system but,about my project,the video i wanted to make is very short,and has lots of effects and transitions,for my surprise i practically had no lag issues when making it (which happened a lot on the last version i used before cc 2018,cs6),and the project is almost finished,my only problem was the error 27::15,and it also happened in cs6. in the project,i only used videos,but i freezed the videos in the frames i wanted so they would behave like a normal picture,not a moving video(Time > Freeze Frame),it's just a preference of mine when i want to make my edits

Sem título.png
when i clicked on the red lines of the graph,this is what appeared,and i can't edit the graph unless i highlight the dots that make the L shaped line. that didn't happen before,and it's annoying me a lot..but my other problem is that i can't move nor highlight my keyframes (rotation,position,scale,etc),that's what's annoying me the most

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time remapping and animating properties at the same time don't go well together. You might want to pre-compose your remapped clip before applying your other animation, the simple reason being that your time remap likely produces empty invalid areas somewhere that throws off the other properties.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see! thank you so much for answering,i'll tell you if it works soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines