• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects audio visualiser

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, so im trying to make a short video clip of an audio spectrum of a specific song. I've got the waveform but i wanted the end result to kind of follow the songs soundwave like a path- imagine following a car on a winding road from a birds eye view. ive tried to google tutorials but havent found any. does anyone have any suggestions of how i can do this?

thanks

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a bit confused. Do you want to turn the shape of the Audio Spectrum Waveform into a path or do you want to make the waveform follow a path?

You can make both Audio Spectrum and Audio Waveform follow a path just by drawing one on the layer and selecting it in the Effects Control Panel by linking the Path Property to the mask using the dropdown list.

You can turn a vector path into a motion path and apply that to any layer or position property using a simple expression.

You can even make a null follow a vector path and parent any other layer to the null.

To help you we need a lot more detail and maybe even a storyboard, a sketch, or a screenshot of your comp with the layers named so we know what you want to do with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines