Highlighted

After Effects Camera Movement Templates/Presets?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm wanting to use the camera tool to do cool things like fly through 3D text, get slow dramatic title reveals, get cool angles and just in general, get some really cool shots.

I have played around with it a bit, but I cannot get any decent results myself that look as good as many others. I was wondering if it's possible to download templates or plugins that might have some camera movement presets I could use? I'm still a novice at using the software and don't know too much about it but any help/advice would be fantastic 🙂

I also use Elements 3D V2 for my 3D work.

TOPICS
How to, Resources, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Camera Movement Templates/Presets?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm wanting to use the camera tool to do cool things like fly through 3D text, get slow dramatic title reveals, get cool angles and just in general, get some really cool shots.

I have played around with it a bit, but I cannot get any decent results myself that look as good as many others. I was wondering if it's possible to download templates or plugins that might have some camera movement presets I could use? I'm still a novice at using the software and don't know too much about it but any help/advice would be fantastic 🙂

I also use Elements 3D V2 for my 3D work.

TOPICS
How to, Resources, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?