Highlighted

AFTER EFFECTS CANT FIND PLUGIN

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two plugins  downloaded they worked about 3 month ago i came back to use them now and after affect cannot find them i deleted and downloaded again to make sure and nothing is happening, can anyone help me figure this out. I also checked the folder on after effect and the plugins are there but dont appear on the actual application.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AFTER EFFECTS CANT FIND PLUGIN

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two plugins  downloaded they worked about 3 month ago i came back to use them now and after affect cannot find them i deleted and downloaded again to make sure and nothing is happening, can anyone help me figure this out. I also checked the folder on after effect and the plugins are there but dont appear on the actual application.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that you are installing the correct versions of these plugins for the AE version you are currently using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not making any sense. You have neither provided any system information nor what plug-ins you are even talking about. Sorry, but this is just useless. You need to make an effort to provide actual useful info.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0