Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC2018 3d camera tracker error - Unable to decompose matrix 17:45

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a 3D camera tracker problem with After Effects CC2018 (15.0.0)
The problem is exactly the same that the one in the following post at the beginning of the CC2017. After Effects CC2017 3d camera tracker error - Unable to decompose matrix 17:45

" I have recently updated a project to CC 2017 and am doing a simple 3D camera track. its a long clip of 25 seconds. and it successfully tracks it all well with many tracking points but when i chose to make 3D camera i just get the error message - Unable to decompose matrix error - 17:45 "

The thing is, it happens in CC2018 but NOT in CC2017 (14.2.1.34) with the same AEP file.

Is this a new example of Adobe Unpaid Beta Tester Program ( Dave LaRonde )??

Do we have to consider that the new version are Beta versions and we have to wait 1 or 2 updates before considering using the new version?

Best Regards,

Chadak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chadek,

Which processor is inside your computer? If it's AMD, it's not working well with the 3D Camera Tracker. If this is another situation, please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Thanks for the answer. I have bought 2 7820x intel i7.

And i have other problem with adobe on this cpu. It shutdown the system if i don't deactivate all the Intel boost in the bios...

A lot of money spend for something that don't work with after...

I'm really angry.

200% more speed on 3d application and 0% in after...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chadak,

If you are still facing this issue, you probably need assistance. Please contact us. Here's how: FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same proplem happend to me i am on tuf a15 which is amd procissor 4000 serirs 4800H 

8 cores 16 threads so are there any way to solve it now bec i buy this laptop to work on after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines