Highlighted

After effects cinema 4d rendering

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I have had problems with my AE account. I get an error message saying cineware and cd4 rendering cannot take place. When I got to check whether there is a destination to the file it comes up with none. 

please help! I will link myself if I can but i don't know what is the correct pathway

Naomi

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects cinema 4d rendering

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I have had problems with my AE account. I get an error message saying cineware and cd4 rendering cannot take place. When I got to check whether there is a destination to the file it comes up with none. 

please help! I will link myself if I can but i don't know what is the correct pathway

Naomi

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and the exact error messages we can't really tell you much. Mangling the warnings and paraphrasing potentially critical info is not the best way to solicit help when those dialogs may contain relevant info. Ideally simply provide the screenshots along with the otehr info.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0