Highlighted

After Effects Constantly Not Responding

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to move a key frame, change font sizes, or even try to open my project files, after effects will proceed to have the 'not responding' issue. the programme never crash and close itself, i am still able to edit my videos as long as i wait for 10 minutes for every frame and effect i wish to edit. I've tried updating after effects to the newest version, installing the drivers in the link provided by the programme. But none of it has been working. I'm not sure what to do to fix it. 

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Constantly Not Responding

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to move a key frame, change font sizes, or even try to open my project files, after effects will proceed to have the 'not responding' issue. the programme never crash and close itself, i am still able to edit my videos as long as i wait for 10 minutes for every frame and effect i wish to edit. I've tried updating after effects to the newest version, installing the drivers in the link provided by the programme. But none of it has been working. I'm not sure what to do to fix it. 

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. We'd love to help you out.

Are you getting this issue in a new project as well? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? In the meantime, you can try resetting the preferences of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines