• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects crash in progress last logged message was...

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

every time I try to write something in Thai in After Effects I get the Error Message "after effects crash in progress last logged message was..." and then the program crashes.

I already reinstalled it but it still won´t work, can someone help me, please?  

คำอธิบายประกอบ 2020-06-24 132117.png

คำอธิบายประกอบ 2020-06-24 132143.png

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnyuPark,

Sorry for your issue. Would you mind sharing more details so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly?

1. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  2. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...
  3. Does it crash only with Thai? If so, what happens if you paste the text instead of typing it?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Systeminformation.png

AEVersion.png

It crashes when I try to write something in Thai and also when I copy and paste it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing more details. It turned out to be a bug in the latest release. Sorry for the inconvenience. The product team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same problem. It affects my work, please quickly fix it. Thank you. T__T 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines