Highlighted

After effects crash (mbl?)

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hello. I have been working in after effects cc 2019 on windows 10 dell laptop with i7 processor and 16gb ram. The project was completely fine, and then it began to act HORRIBLY. It wouldnt stop crashing and it even froze my computer. I had applied magic bullet looks, but it went fine till about halfwaythrough. I didnt lose anythjnf because I have autosave on every 2 minutes, but I want to be able to use magic bullet looks. Reinstalling didnt fix the problem and I had no problem at all on my last project. I've given you everything I know. If you need more info, I'll need to be told how to find it out. Thank you.
TOPICS
Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects crash (mbl?)

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hello. I have been working in after effects cc 2019 on windows 10 dell laptop with i7 processor and 16gb ram. The project was completely fine, and then it began to act HORRIBLY. It wouldnt stop crashing and it even froze my computer. I had applied magic bullet looks, but it went fine till about halfwaythrough. I didnt lose anythjnf because I have autosave on every 2 minutes, but I want to be able to use magic bullet looks. Reinstalling didnt fix the problem and I had no problem at all on my last project. I've given you everything I know. If you need more info, I'll need to be told how to find it out. Thank you.
TOPICS
Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you are having trouble with a project in After Effect.

Does it happen to every project that uses Magic Bullet Looks? What happens if you try to import your project into a new one? Also, have you tried opening the project in the new version?

Let us know, we're here to help. 

Thanks,

Nishu 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0