• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Crash

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So everytime I try to render my edit in After Effects it literally crashes EVERY time. It says After Effects quit unexpectedly and I use a MacBook Air that is brand new. I tried rendering it like 10 times but it crashes midway through. It crashes at the same spot everytime. I even tried to render it in Adobe Media Encoder and it says failed midway through rendering. Also After Effects has been crashing WAY to much lately.  I have tried literally everything you could think of to fix this problem but nothing seems to work. I use After Effects 2017.  If anyone has anything on how to fix this please help! 

[Moderator: Moved to After Effects forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi adriana_m,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

Have you tested it with a different project? If it's crashing at the same spot every time, it could be because of a corrupt media or effect that you applied on your Timeline. Do you see any error in After Effects or Media Encoder when the export fails?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines