• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects crashes on my computer

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I installed and uninstalled several times I have problems with after effects as it very often closes only with a "crash" warning or even has errors like for example not displaying the image / video of a composition.

I want to be able to use the program in an optimal way since I need to work. I clarify that my computer is new.

😞

Who can help me? Thankssss...

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided any actual info about your computer nor any crash details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I see you are an expert, here I attach everything you need to do the analysis and
give me your generous solution. Thankssss...

My system:

Mi sistema.jpg

Crach report:

Crash Report.jpg

Some of the things seen in the Task Manager:

AE Not Responding.jpg

AE Not Responding 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to troubleshoot your graphics configuration? From the looks of it this could easily be a conflict between your internal intel graphics unit and the extra AMD chip. Start by checking your settings in the AMD graphics manager.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean this? I just noticed that I had a pending update (if I understood correctly). I really don't understand much about computing ...

*Sorry but the interface is in Spanish

AMD.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines