Highlighted

After effects crashes when I click on General

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a plugin, I have to change something in general to make it work. When I click on this it gets stuck. He's been on the spinning ball for three hours now. normally I have no problem working in after effect, but when I click on general it just crashes.

someone who knows why this is?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects crashes when I click on General

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a plugin, I have to change something in general to make it work. When I click on this it gets stuck. He's been on the spinning ball for three hours now. normally I have no problem working in after effect, but when I click on general it just crashes.

someone who knows why this is?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lance5E15,

Sorry for the crash issue.

Do you see any error message or crash report? Corrupt After Effects preferences could cause such an issue. You can try resetting them. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0