Highlighted

After Effects crashes while opening a specific project

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working a project and half way thorugh the work AE crashed. While trying to open the project it kept crashing and its the same like that since an hr. Here is the error message Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 6.18.32 PM.png.

The issue consist while importing the same project. I have tried clearing cache and reset the preference. 

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects crashes while opening a specific project

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working a project and half way thorugh the work AE crashed. While trying to open the project it kept crashing and its the same like that since an hr. Here is the error message Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 6.18.32 PM.png.

The issue consist while importing the same project. I have tried clearing cache and reset the preference. 

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess the cause is related to the fonts used in the project. Does the project file depend upon the third-party specific fonts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe. there was one font that was missing. but since i dont use that composition, i didnt replaced it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jishnuvv,

Sorry for your issue.

Please check if it's generating any crash logs: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-after-effects-crash-logs-on-your-comput...

If possible, share a download link to your project file so that we can test it at our end.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu,

Even I am facing the same problem. Can you please help me out as well?

Thanks,

Abhilekh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
ArkaPro LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. only when I open the same Project in CC 2019 it works again

No solution yet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0