• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects crashing constantly

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i was working on this project his afternoon just fine but when i open it on the evening it keeps crushing constantly. The project got a deadline so i need immediate help, here is the crash warning;

Last log message was: <123145594634240> <DBSync> <5> BEE_ThreadedRenderUpdateQueue::Render_DeserializeFullProject ZANZIBAR-2: old=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, new=2de080d0-9a33-4df0-8ee8-30fa314452ca, new-ts=54019405

Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make invisible all Layers then go making visible one by one to know where is the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Y. Orkun5D1F,

Sorry for your issue.

Is it only crashing when you try to open the project? Are you able to launch After Effects by clicking its icon and create a new project? Also, does it show the crash report? If so, please share it with us.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines