Highlighted

After Effects display acceleration disabled

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my top right of project board on after effects it says display acceleration disabled so its making everything very slow and its annoying. And yes i have updated AE i have newest version.  I have a HP laptop 15 , windows 10 and intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 64 bit operating system. Lemme know if you need more info. Lemme know if you have any solution to fix it

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects display acceleration disabled

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my top right of project board on after effects it says display acceleration disabled so its making everything very slow and its annoying. And yes i have updated AE i have newest version.  I have a HP laptop 15 , windows 10 and intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 64 bit operating system. Lemme know if you need more info. Lemme know if you have any solution to fix it

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is the built-in Intel GPU then it is highly unlikely that any kind of GPU acceleration is possible. It's a pretty meager GPU.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which intel gpu would be best. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue.

Please try the suggestions mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-fix-quot-display-acceleration-disabled-quot-...

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines