Highlighted

After effects doesn't recognise GPUs

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the latest version of AE 17.0.6, windows 10 home, 1 nvidia GTX, 1 nvidia RTX and an AMD RX5700XT, and AE doesn't recognize any of the GPUs in "preferences>previews>gpu information" and behaves erratically when I try to preview something, either doesn't play or doesn't stop playing, which is very annoying because the keyboard is working fine as well as the GPUs in other applications.
Although I have the latest drivers for both vendors, it says "fast draft is not available (incompatible device or old graphics driver)"
So... what is the solution here?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects doesn't recognise GPUs

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the latest version of AE 17.0.6, windows 10 home, 1 nvidia GTX, 1 nvidia RTX and an AMD RX5700XT, and AE doesn't recognize any of the GPUs in "preferences>previews>gpu information" and behaves erratically when I try to preview something, either doesn't play or doesn't stop playing, which is very annoying because the keyboard is working fine as well as the GPUs in other applications.
Although I have the latest drivers for both vendors, it says "fast draft is not available (incompatible device or old graphics driver)"
So... what is the solution here?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0