Highlighted

After Effects error: Could not read from source. Please check the settings and try again. (86::1)

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Im getting the error message when i try importing footage into After Effects (Version 17.0.5 (Build 16)).

The footage, mind you, was a 10 second clip exported from After Effects - and Premiere Pro eats it no questions asked.

Is there something in my export settings, that I am doing wrong?

(I attached screenshots)

Hope You are all well!

/Hjalte 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects error: Could not read from source. Please check the settings and try again. (86::1)

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Im getting the error message when i try importing footage into After Effects (Version 17.0.5 (Build 16)).

The footage, mind you, was a 10 second clip exported from After Effects - and Premiere Pro eats it no questions asked.

Is there something in my export settings, that I am doing wrong?

(I attached screenshots)

Hope You are all well!

/Hjalte 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
OussK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug in the latest update check this for more info Unable to import MP4 (H.264) files after updating to After Effects 17.0.5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0