Highlighted

After Effects error: couldn't find main entry point for Stardust

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After Effects CC 2017 (and I also tried on AE 2020) and everytime I try to use the turbulence with the Stardust plug-in I get this message "After Effects error: couldn't find main entry point for Stardust_controls_airforce.plugin (48:72)", then AE shuts down.

I am using After on a Mac that runs macOS Mojave.

Thank you.

Topics

Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects error: couldn't find main entry point for Stardust

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After Effects CC 2017 (and I also tried on AE 2020) and everytime I try to use the turbulence with the Stardust plug-in I get this message "After Effects error: couldn't find main entry point for Stardust_controls_airforce.plugin (48:72)", then AE shuts down.

I am using After on a Mac that runs macOS Mojave.

Thank you.

Topics

Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you left a support request with superluminal either on their website forum or via the AE scripts support tab?  That's your best bet.  They're usually pretty responsive to support requests.  Maybe first try a clean install of the plug-in to repair any problems or corruption

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try now, thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any luck with this issue? I'm having a similar problem. Have contacted support

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved this problem if so how?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to resolve by reinstalling and updating to the latest NVIDIA game driver instead of studio. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines