Highlighted

After Effects error: crash occured while invoking effect plug in "puppet"

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i buy a after effect project on videohive but when i open the ae project, after effect show me a massage "After Effects error: crash occured while invoking effect plug in puppet" and after effect automatically closed... i am using after effect cc 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects error: crash occured while invoking effect plug in "puppet"

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i buy a after effect project on videohive but when i open the ae project, after effect show me a massage "After Effects error: crash occured while invoking effect plug in puppet" and after effect automatically closed... i am using after effect cc 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the After Effects forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to go After Effects forum???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file compatibly with AE CC2017?

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a clean install of AE then.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
sifat123 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do that....but not working

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines