Highlighted

After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {pin spec unexpectedly NULL} ( 26 :: 16 )

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this notification when closing After Effects 2020. Also, since receiving this error, my linked comps in Premiere 2020 have all gone offline and when I try to relink media, the Dynamic Link window says that the After Effects project cannot be opened. This is for a very important project with a short turnaround!! Any prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {pin spec unexpectedly NULL} ( 26 :: 16 )

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this notification when closing After Effects 2020. Also, since receiving this error, my linked comps in Premiere 2020 have all gone offline and when I try to relink media, the Dynamic Link window says that the After Effects project cannot be opened. This is for a very important project with a short turnaround!! Any prompt reply is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash, Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information or specific details about your projects noboedy can tell you much. Internal verification errors are memory or driver issues which 90% of the time have nothing to do with AE itself and require you to update and fix operating system stuff.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac Pro (2017)

2.5 GHz 14-Core Intel Xeon W

64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still haveing this same issue on a specific project. on 2 different computers. so specs are irrelivant. How can this be resolved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0