Highlighted

After Effects Error: < Unspecified Drawing Error >

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I encountered this problem: When I launch Adobe After Effects 2018 on macOS 11 Big Sur Beta 1, I get an error ‹Unspecified Drawing Error› what should I do?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Error: < Unspecified Drawing Error >

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I encountered this problem: When I launch Adobe After Effects 2018 on macOS 11 Big Sur Beta 1, I get an error ‹Unspecified Drawing Error› what should I do?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you're asking. You are using a Beta version of OS X, which essentially means that the graphics drivers are probably extremely flaky or some change in the system is simply not compatible with AE. That's realyl nothing that Adobe can fix for you. You have to take it up with Apple.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана 2020-06-23 в 19.41.37.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the smae issue...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 1
scawelti LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new beta was just released for Big Sur. Does it resolve the After Effects error for anyone?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0