• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects error: plug-in "[plugin].aex" could not be loaded (1114). (48 : 46)

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue that has been crippling my projects for several months now. Whenever I have a project get decently large, it starts throwing these 1114 errors at me and it makes me very frustrated. It makes it very difficult to use some plugins. I have not found a solution and I've been searching for one for too long. This even affects Keylight and the CC effects, and occasionally it will be accompanied with an Invalid Filter error (25:3).

I've tried the following things and none of them solved the problem:

• Importing the project into a new project
  • Splitting the project into parts
  • Upgrading to CC 2018/2019 (this actually worsened the problem)
  • Uninstalling and Reinstalling AE
  • Uninstalling and Reinstalling QuickTime
  • Updating the Drivers
  • Setting the drivers to "High Performance"

Any help would be appreciated. My version of AE is CS6 and my OS is a Windows 10 with a NVIDIA GPU.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The error is related to the installed plug-ins. I do not think After Effects CS6 supports Windows 10. Do you use the preinstalled plug-ins only provided by Adobe or any third-party plug-ins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do use some third-party plugins as well. I also don't think it's an issue with the version of AE because I tried CC 2019 and the error still persisted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC and keylight plugins are from Adobe installation of Ae?

You mentioned you upgraded to CC2019? Was this a trial version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To clarify the cause, you move all the third-party plug-ins to another folder like Desktop and launch After Effects.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2019\Support Files\Plug-ins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took out every plugin from that folder, I still have the error. Would I have to take out everything from the Common folder as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

15854682709542625850683571024653.jpg

How i ressolve this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It is not necessary to take it out of Common folder. Would you try to reset preferences next?

Reset preferences

To restore the default preference settings, press and hold the following keys while the application is starting.

• Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows)
  • Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS)

Setting preferences in After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah... Did that, didn't work either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you give more information about your PC spec?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

specs.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try to stop the GPU accelerator and run under CPU only? you can do this from file/project settings

also 16GB Ram is OK but it can cause problem if you running also other application together so be sure you stop everything even any small application and run AE alone and check if this can solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried both of your suggestions (I changed the CUDA/ray-tracer to CPU if that's what you meant) and the error still persists. You won't believe how much I've tried to get rid of this insufferable bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines