• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Error "Archivo de datos: Desconocido"

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I have been trying to import an video file .mts (avch) or .mp4 and After Effects show me the follow warm (in picture). Could anybody help me please if you know what´s wrong? Thanks

Hola a todos! Estuve tratando de importar un archivo de video .mts (avch) o .mp4 y After effects me muestra la advertencia (en la fotografia). Podría alguien ayudarme por favor si sabe que está mal? Muchas Gracias.ERROR.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info about your source footage we can't tell you much. The most likely cause are incompatibel recording settings used on the cameras, but just to make sure start by reinstalling AE in case the CoDecs are missing or damaged...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any file that I try to import it appears the warning. I´m trying with .mts or .mp4 but never had problems with that kind of files. I  reinstalled AE and still the problem continues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines