Highlighted

after effects error: The source compression type is not supported. ( 86 :: 1 ) with Adobe Stock vid

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since the last AE update (17.1.3), I cannot import Adobe Stock footage in my project anymore.
I have an "after effects error: The source compression type is not supported. ( 86 :: 1 )" error message.
I tried with a AS clip already licenced or with one that is not yet licenced, same problem.

This problem occurs on a MBP running MacOS Catalina 10.15.6.
2.6 GHz Intel i7
16GB RAM
Graphics 2GB

Could you please advice? Thanks for your support.

Alex.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

after effects error: The source compression type is not supported. ( 86 :: 1 ) with Adobe Stock vid

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since the last AE update (17.1.3), I cannot import Adobe Stock footage in my project anymore.
I have an "after effects error: The source compression type is not supported. ( 86 :: 1 )" error message.
I tried with a AS clip already licenced or with one that is not yet licenced, same problem.

This problem occurs on a MBP running MacOS Catalina 10.15.6.
2.6 GHz Intel i7
16GB RAM
Graphics 2GB

Could you please advice? Thanks for your support.

Alex.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?