Highlighted

After Effects Export Does not go into Encoder

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my Video in after effects and i go to File/ Export/Add to Adobe Media Encoder and it doesnt go. It does nothing. I have not had this problem before. Can I get some help?

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Export Does not go into Encoder

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my Video in after effects and i go to File/ Export/Add to Adobe Media Encoder and it doesnt go. It does nothing. I have not had this problem before. Can I get some help?

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific details like system info, details about the project and so on nobody can tell you much. Start by checking whether it's not being blocked by security tools, the temp folders have enough space and al lthose tiny things that are relevant.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard answer - make sure the Media Encoder and After Effects are the same version and their builds match. 

Standard answer - Relaunch AE and the AME again.

Standard answer - Launch the AME before you try the export.

Standard answer - Trash your AE preferences

Standard question - What has recently changed on your system, virus update, new app, driver updates, OS update???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. I'm having the same problem as well. I'm thinking it has something to do with the Adobe update that I installed yesterday (April 16, 2020). It worked fine before then. Also, dynamic link is not working properly across the board. I have a Mac Pro (2013) running the latest OS. Would be great to know how to remedy this. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also to add - It seems like AME is having trouble finding the source file. I tried using the "Queue in AME" from the Render Queue in After Effects. It exports the comp into AME but when I try to render it gets this error: "Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it is a problem with the latest update. A super patient Adobe rep aided me with trying to find out the problem. We settled on reverting back to an older version of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder until the kinks are ironed out for the latest update. Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ingenue LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I had the exact same issue. Updated and dynamic link stopped working. Reverted to the previous version and its working fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines