Highlighted

After Effects Export is lagging, if played in slow motion you can see every frame

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with my after effects export, it is slightly laggy when I play it back and compared to the video example of the tutorial I used to make it, it appears to be really not smooth. Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Export is lagging, if played in slow motion you can see every frame

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with my after effects export, it is slightly laggy when I play it back and compared to the video example of the tutorial I used to make it, it appears to be really not smooth. Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Lisa5DE5,

We need more information to help you: FAQ: What information should I provide when asking... - Adobe Support Community?

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but no dice. Your description is far too vague and too generic to make any sense of it. It contains zero actual info like actual frame rates, comp settings, render settings, how the output is viewed and previewed inside/ outside AE and so on. You have to be a lot more specific. And, no offense, since clearly you are diving head first blindly into some online tutorial, potentially a "bad" one that leaves out a lot of steps, I would strongly advise to actually start by reading the online help. Many of your issues could already resolve thmeselves once you know where to actualyl look and what knobs to tweak. Your journey starts here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0