• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects has encounterd a failure related to GPU-Enabled effects on this frame

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I wanted to render my video that I edited but when then I got this error: Error GPU render failed for s_blurmocurves. Transform and blur. Falling back to CPU. So you will think just deleting the s_blurmocurves effect will fix it but no. When i wanted to render it again I got this error

359BA3A0-8612-4953-A503-447540223FB5.jpeg

 After effects is saying my GPU is out of memory but how can it be out of memory when I have no background apps open and I have a NVIDIA 2060 RTX GPU. When I tries to render with CPU only it still fails the render. And it failed in adobe media encoder too, I don't know what to do anymore can semone please help me?

PC specs: 

Intel 7-9700k

Nvidia 2060 rtx

MSI motherboard gaming carbon

1TB hdd

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same old, same old: Memory errors are leaks, not actually running out of memory. This is a compatibility issue with your card, likely simply because it's too fresh and there are still bugs in drivers and/ or unoptimized settings. And therein lies the answer: You need to dig into your NVidia panel and play around with settings, update your drivers and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still getting that error but im able to render now but Im getting this errror when rendering in Adobe Media Encoder

------------------------------------------------------------
- Coderingstijd: 00:06:41
09/04/2020 03:51:39 PM : Codering mislukt
Fout tijdens exporteren
Fout bij compileren van film.

Fout bij versnelde renderer

Kan frame niet produceren.

Schrijven met exportfunctie: H.264
Schrijven naar bestand: \\?\C:\Users\Joshua\Desktop\idkmeer.mp4
Schrijven van bestandstype: H264
Rond tijdcode: 00:00:20:53 - 00:00:20:58
Renderen bij verplaatsing: 20,617 seconden
Component: H.264 van het type Exportprogramma
Kiezer: 9
Foutcode: -1609629695

Do you know anything about this.

Joshua

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by not rendering to your desktop. It's a system folder that has restrictions in terms of storage and is generally very busy because it's being checked and updated every few nanoseconds. Simple disk errors or interference from otehr processes can stop your rendering then. Other than that check your GPU acceleration options in AME and AE. Turn them off and revert to software-only modes if all else fails. regardless of this, you still need to straighten out your graphics card in the long run.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines