Highlighted

After effects imports different pictures to same output

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported 3 different pics that all are different when I look at them in Windows Explorer.

image files in Windows Explorer

However, when I put them in an After Effects composition, they all appear as the same picture

images in after effects

I've tried importing them 1 by 1 and multiple file import. All three of these images came from an Illustrator file that I exported at the same time.

What did I do wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects imports different pictures to same output

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported 3 different pics that all are different when I look at them in Windows Explorer.

image files in Windows Explorer

However, when I put them in an After Effects composition, they all appear as the same picture

images in after effects

I've tried importing them 1 by 1 and multiple file import. All three of these images came from an Illustrator file that I exported at the same time.

What did I do wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, change the naming of the images there is same naming (eg.: JANUARY in all 3 images)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0