• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects is pixelated and can't open the exported video

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I drag video into AE the image instantly becomes pixelated. Its only 1080p footge and Ive edited 4k footage on here just fine; I havent added any effects or done anything to the footage and my fast previews are off. Ive tried resarting the computer and deleting Ae and redownloading it with no effect to the situation. Also I tried just exporting the footge to see if it would come out clear or pixelated, but after exporting it, I get an error saying the file isn't compatible with quicktime player even though it was exported in quicktime format. Im running macOS Catalina V.10.15.3 and AE 17.1.1(which is the most upto date at this time) Has anyone else had this problem or do i need to contact adobe?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already checked the resolution of the Composition panel? Put it in "Auto" or "Full". Also check that the resolution of the Preview panel is also "Auto" or "Full".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of footage? We need specifics to say anything more than your footage does not comply with production standards. Catalina is a lot pickier about the codecs used than earlier versions of OSX. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines