• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects keeps crashing.. Mostly on rendering

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So It keeps crashing durring rendering, even if I try to send it over to AME.. it crashed so much now I cant open up the project I was working on anymore. Now it crashes on just trying to load in the file. I opened up a earlier version from about 4 hours prior.. and did a render after I turned off the layer with Element 3d. and it didnt crash. then I enabled it with just 2 simple objects and it seems to go a few frames and crashes again.. I tried to clear media cache and all that and it had no effect..I highly dought its a hardware problem as all my 3d software works fine.. and have done very intensive renders with that...

I am running Windows 10, whatever the newest update build is.

a 32 core ThreadRipper Processor

128 gigs of ram

7 of my 10 drives are all NVME drives. plenty of space and speed.
and I have Two RTX Titains 

system is water cooled, all temps are in great shape

This crashing is sooo fustrating... It seems like other people are having alot of crashes too with After Effects right now... any ideas. please help.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi duceirae,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

It sounds related to the Element 3D. Could you check if it's happening with multiple files? Also, would you mind checking if the issue persists when you use other third-party plug-ins in your project?

Make sure that your After Effects and Media Encoder are updated as this was a known issue in an older version.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines