Highlighted

After Effects mocha tracking issue

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I´ve spent  more than 10 hours on this issue, I´ve seen lots of videos, I have read dozens of posts, I´m a Mocha newbie but that being said, I find the following problem very peculiar - I enclose 5 screen shots 

1st image: The tracking in Mocha is perfect(trans, scale, rotate) I turn it off and return to the AE interface and press Create Track data and choose "Layer 1"

2nd image: I import the video "Fairy dust" which is suppose to follow the path of the main movie

I "mask out" the part of the "Fairy dust" movie that is relevant. 

3rd image: Here I have repositioned the "Fairy dust" mask above the princess. 

4th image: In the Mocha effects panel I choose the "transform" option and then layer expor to "Fairy dust" the 5 dots appear on the face of the princess - and follows the movement of her face, so everything seems perfect so far! 

5th image: But when i press "Apply export" - the masked Fairy dust object moves away from its position, and I cannot in any way get it back! In this case, it fairy dust masked movie is seen to the left of the princess- 

Question: How to fix this?? thank you very much in advance...

mocha1.pngmocha2.png

mocha3.pngmocha4.pngmocha5.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects mocha tracking issue

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I´ve spent  more than 10 hours on this issue, I´ve seen lots of videos, I have read dozens of posts, I´m a Mocha newbie but that being said, I find the following problem very peculiar - I enclose 5 screen shots 

1st image: The tracking in Mocha is perfect(trans, scale, rotate) I turn it off and return to the AE interface and press Create Track data and choose "Layer 1"

2nd image: I import the video "Fairy dust" which is suppose to follow the path of the main movie

I "mask out" the part of the "Fairy dust" movie that is relevant. 

3rd image: Here I have repositioned the "Fairy dust" mask above the princess. 

4th image: In the Mocha effects panel I choose the "transform" option and then layer expor to "Fairy dust" the 5 dots appear on the face of the princess - and follows the movement of her face, so everything seems perfect so far! 

5th image: But when i press "Apply export" - the masked Fairy dust object moves away from its position, and I cannot in any way get it back! In this case, it fairy dust masked movie is seen to the left of the princess- 

Question: How to fix this?? thank you very much in advance...

mocha1.pngmocha2.png

mocha3.pngmocha4.pngmocha5.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?