Highlighted

After Effects Motion Graphics template Not Playing In Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use a motion graphics template from After Effects in Premiere Pro. I was able to export it successfully, but when I tried to play it in Premiere Pro it was all messed up and didn't even show the animations correctly.

Any advice?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Motion Graphics template Not Playing In Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use a motion graphics template from After Effects in Premiere Pro. I was able to export it successfully, but when I tried to play it in Premiere Pro it was all messed up and didn't even show the animations correctly.

Any advice?

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We honestly can't know if you don't offer up any specific info like contents of the templates, what animations, comparative screenshots, version info for the programs, system info and so on. just saying that things go *kaboom* is not useful in any way.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EyalCohen,

I understand that you are having trouble with the Motion Graphics templates.

I agree with Mylenium, we'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot further.

1. Is it happening to all the .mogrt files that you save from After Effects?
  2. A screenshot or screen recording would be helpful to understand what's going on.
  3. What're your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines