Highlighted

After effects not playing when I hit space bar

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Simple Problem, which I am hoping is easy to fix...

When I press the space bar to play an animation review, nothing happens....How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Charlie

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 20.40.37.png

Hit zero on the numeric keyboard and wait for the RAM Preview, or wait until AE finishes rendering the background.  Either way involves a little waiting.  AE ain't a video editor, y'know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects not playing when I hit space bar

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Simple Problem, which I am hoping is easy to fix...

When I press the space bar to play an animation review, nothing happens....How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Charlie

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 20.40.37.png

Hit zero on the numeric keyboard and wait for the RAM Preview, or wait until AE finishes rendering the background.  Either way involves a little waiting.  AE ain't a video editor, y'know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2017 1
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.. it's just a stupid software made by stupid people who don't want to fix bugs.

All Adobe software are full of bugs that are 10 years old and they just keep ignoring them and keep adding all kind of useless fancy features instead..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on after effects right now.. And when I press space bar it doesnt preview. It goes back 1 milliseccond. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same it keeps going back a millisecond, did you solve this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my audio mapping is accurate, and still nothing when I hit spacebar or 0. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0