Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects not rendering using media encoder

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm going to state this as best I can 

I have a gaming pc that I edit a lot of videos on as of 4/14 or 4/15 whenever this update was for after effects and the media encoder was I can no longer render videos using media encoder. I have both 2020 versions of after effects and the encoder my OS is windows 10 I have a 1660 ti in my pc along with an i5 processor I haven't had this issue ever when update why is this happening now ? I've tried to uninstall both programs I have tried AME I have tried to export in after effects in AVI but the audio is choppy this is counterproductive for such a expensive program please help me fix this issue 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects and Media Encoder. We'd need more information to troubleshoot it further. 

What exactly happens when you send a project from After Effects to Media Encoder? Does it open the Media Encoder but the Composition doesn't show up or Media Encoder do not open at all? Also, does it show any error message?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi miker74479264,

We understand that this isnā€™t an ideal situation for you and the After Effects team has been working hard to fix it. The good news is that they are testing a fix in the latest beta build of After Effects. If youā€™re interested to give it a shot, you can download the beta version from your Creative Cloud desktop application. Choose the Beta apps category on the left side in the Creative Cloud desktop app. Beta apps are a separate install and donā€™t interfere with other Adobe apps.

More info on public beta:
Blog: https://theblog.adobe.com/introducing-public-beta/
FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Let us know if the beta version fixes this for you.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi miker74479264,

After Effects version 17.1 has been released with a fix for this issue. Please install the update and see how it goes.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines