Highlighted

After Effects Paint and Stick Help

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe After Effects has a cool plugin called “paint and stick 2”

I have installed it, got the brushes installed as well.

The problem that comes into play is the colors, and brush option.

Problem 1:
I notice on all the tutorial videos that you can select your colors and add them in their own customizable window, but when i try to use them you can barely see the colors.

Problem 2:
I also notice that the option to set up the paints individual properties is NOT available in the same window on the left with the rest of the tools, this from what i’ve seen is located under the brushes drop down option and its literally not there at all.

Observation:
White paint for some reason works perfectly fine while everything else is see through if barely visible at all.

If ANYONE out there can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it because i’ve searched google, youtube, reddit, adobe, and have had Zero luck.

Respectfully,
Ken

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Paint and Stick Help

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe After Effects has a cool plugin called “paint and stick 2”

I have installed it, got the brushes installed as well.

The problem that comes into play is the colors, and brush option.

Problem 1:
I notice on all the tutorial videos that you can select your colors and add them in their own customizable window, but when i try to use them you can barely see the colors.

Problem 2:
I also notice that the option to set up the paints individual properties is NOT available in the same window on the left with the rest of the tools, this from what i’ve seen is located under the brushes drop down option and its literally not there at all.

Observation:
White paint for some reason works perfectly fine while everything else is see through if barely visible at all.

If ANYONE out there can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it because i’ve searched google, youtube, reddit, adobe, and have had Zero luck.

Respectfully,
Ken

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots? System info? Project details? Everything else? You need to be much more specific. from the sound of it, though, it simply sounds like you're running into issues with your graphics configuration and/ or potentially monitor color profile issues screwing the color sampling. Either way, impossible to tell without some real info.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
ken.cop LATEST
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I figured if I have to go through all that to do something simple like paint I just need to switch programs entirely, so I switched to adobe animate. Literally all those issues dissapeared once I did, I appreciate your feedback. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0