After Effects play back won't stop playing even when I hit the space bar repeatedly

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I hit the spacebar the sequence keeps playing over and over and won't stop, even when Ihit the space bar or click on other parts of the project panel. I tried updating the application and it stopped for a bit but now it's still happening. Not sure what to else I can do. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects play back won't stop playing even when I hit the space bar repeatedly

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I hit the spacebar the sequence keeps playing over and over and won't stop, even when Ihit the space bar or click on other parts of the project panel. I tried updating the application and it stopped for a bit but now it's still happening. Not sure what to else I can do. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. Disappointed you've not got an answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for the issue. I understand this is an inconvenience. We're aware of this issue and the product team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nishu,

Once I am stuck in this endless loop, is there any way I can save progress? Or do I have to force the software to crash/end task and lose the work I've done?

Thanks,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0