Highlighted

After Effects Plug in

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a solid where I´m using a plug in (element 3D) after all the work done in element 3D I go back to AE and this message shows up "effects should be applied to 2D layers".

I have just created a solid, what have done wrong ? 

Can any one help me to solve this problem ?

Thank you so much. 

H.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

You made the Element 3D layer a 3D layer. Turn it off and the warning should go away.

This is a thread from January 10 of this year that shows how Element should be setup: Ray traced Element 3D not working for text shadows 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects Plug in

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a solid where I´m using a plug in (element 3D) after all the work done in element 3D I go back to AE and this message shows up "effects should be applied to 2D layers".

I have just created a solid, what have done wrong ? 

Can any one help me to solve this problem ?

Thank you so much. 

H.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

You made the Element 3D layer a 3D layer. Turn it off and the warning should go away.

This is a thread from January 10 of this year that shows how Element should be setup: Ray traced Element 3D not working for text shadows 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 1
hmpa21 LATEST
Explorer ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you so much Rick 🙂

Have a nice weekend 

H.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0